Each Mechanium holder will have the possibility to stake his Mechanium. It means to keep it for a defined period of time and thus obtain rewards in Mechanium from the predefined staking pool.
Staking is done according to the liquidity mining concept:
Two staking pools are proposed:
- $MECHA and $MECH/ETH (liquidity token of the pair on Uniswap / Sushiswap)
- The $MECHA pool has a weight of 0.2, the $MECH/ETH pool has a weight of 0.8
- The 6 month lock has a weight of 1, the 12 month lock has a weight of 2
- Staking rewards, once vested, are locked for 12 months, but are added to the stake with a weight of 2
Example: if the standard 6 months staking in $MECHA gives 40% of APY, then :
- 12 months in $MECHA = 80%.
- 6 months in $MECH/ETH = 160%.
- 12 months in $MECH/ETH = 300%.
Thus allowing to stabilize the token is to encourage investors to bring liquidity on the DEX.
In addition, the access to the sale of Mecha origins will be conditioned to a 12-month staking of a defined quantity of $MECHA (1 000 for example)
The staking will be available as soon as the public sale is launched.