The first-ever Land NFT Mint will now begin on : 22th of APRIL at 16:00 UTC
Users will see the price, mint progress and the exact amount of whitelisted land they have.
Before the mint, we will publish tutorial videos so that everyone understands how to mine his land.
Can I buy Mechaland second hand?
Yes, you can buy directly from OpenSea. Click here for the official collection.
What are the Mecha lands ?
Mecha Lands bring a “own to earn” functionality to Mechachain. On each mechaplanet is an arena where mecha pilots can fight.
Each planet is divided into lands. Each owner of a land will get rewards for every fight happening in the arena.
There are 4 types of lands : common, rare, epic and mythical. Each land offers different rewards. The bigger the land, the bigger the rewards.
Each land will have exclusive characteristics. Every land of the same size won’t have the same rarity.
Order of Events
Whitelist Mint 22nd of APRIL 16:00 UTC
- The whitelist mint will go live on April 22nd at 16:00 UTC
- 495 lands will be available for whitelist.
- 4 mythical lands are reserved for the team.
- Users who received a whitelist will have 24 hours to mint their NFT in a FCFS system.
- Users must complete the mint by using the wallet address which was recorded in the whitelist program, provided by the user.
- In order to get a whitelist, mechapilots have to stake $MECHA.
Staking is now available on polygon at this address : https://app.mechachain.io/login
After 24 hours, any Land NFTs which have not been minted will be distributed to users in the public sale.
- Iron pass : 3 whitelist for lands
- Bronze pass : 4 whitelist for lands
- Silver pass : 5 whitelist for lands
- Gold pass : 6 whitelist for lands
- Obsidian : 8 whitelist for lands
- Eternity : 10 whitelist for lands
The prices are in Eth.
Public Mint 23rd of APRIL
All the lands not sold will be on sale the 23nd of April. If everything is sold on the 22nd of April , a second planet will be available to mint soon after that.
In total, 5 planets will be available for sale in mechachain.
There are many scammers looking to trick our users into “minting” NFTs on their clone look-alike website, which will only result in users sending their funds to a scammer.
Please bookmark our website, and ensure you only mint your whitelist on our official site. We will NEVER have another website you can mint NFTs on.
Scammers may try to reach out to you through Telegram, Discord or through email trying to get you to visit a fake website or trick you into giving your private seed — always ask a Mechachain Moderator on Discord if you are ever unsure!
Lands will be displayed on opensea immediately after the mint.
Mechachain Land Benefits and Roadmap:
Common- rare- Epic — mythical
There are many advantages to have a land in mechachain : reward sharing, lands renting, land staking, upgradable base
Here is the roadmap :
- Land mint : You can soon be a land owner
- Land position + land reveal : You will be able to choose the place where you want your land to be. Also, each land will have a unique feature and unique ressources. Ads display will also be live.
- In game Integration : Start earning rewards with your land, land renting
- Airdrops : Exclusive rewards for land owners.
How to buy Lands ?
- First, go to https://app.mechachain.io/u/dashboard and log in with sequence or metamask.
- In the menu, go to "buy lands"
- Then, choose the quantity of a land and click on Mint
- Follow the process (please, allow pop ups form Metamask or Sequence and follow the instructions).
How to see my NFT on OpenSea?
- Go to the official OpenSea website here.
- Connect with Metamask (or WalletConnect if you use Sequence. In this case, go to sequence.app to get your wallet address).
- Click on your profile on the top right, you will see your NFT a few minutes after the mint.
How do I get whitelisted?
You can be whitelisted if you have Mechanium and you get a pass thanks to the staking.
I have a bug !
Please notice that it's better to use a desktop or laptop with google chrome.
Current bugs :
- We know that they are a problem with safari on iPhone. Please, use your desktop or laptop. Thanks a lot